1. UDC Ltd will carry out a dimensional survey of the property if not already carried out for planning purposes.
2. UDC Ltd will liaise with the client on the design of the extension if not already done so for planning purposes.
3. UDC Ltd will send a copy of the drawing to the Structural Engineer if calculations are required. The Engineer will then send a quote direct to the client.
4. UDC Ltd will send in the application on the client’s behalf on receipt of a cheque for the Building Regulation fee made payable to the Local Authority.
5. Prior to sending in the application payment of the fee will be required.